Pure and Simple Shea Eye Cream (শেয়া আই ক্রিম)
Your Eye Cream should contain more beneficial ingredients than harmful ones. That is why we recommend you try making your own. You need a rich and creamy under-eye cream that can restore elasticity and moisturize effectively.
- 2 tablespoons of Shea Butter
- 1 teaspoon of beeswax
- 1 teaspoon of rosehip oil
- 4 drops of geranium essential oil
- Put Baraka Shea Butter and beeswax into a heat-safe glass bowl or jar and mix together.
- Place the glass bowl in a saucepan filled with water.
- Heat on medium and continue mixing until they are melted and mixed
- Once melted remove from heat and let cool for 5-10 minutes
- Add the Rosehip Oil and Geranium Oil and mix it in
- Put finished product into a glass jar or lip balm container
- All it to cool for an hour
- Use and enjoy!
Shelf Life: 3-4 months
DIY Credit: Wellness Mama
Use and enjoy, or package and give to special people. It makes an incredible gift!